West Coast Pale AleThe latest of our seasonal releases, the West Coast Pale Ale has dropped just in time for the summer holiday period.
Simultaneously refreshing and more-ish, this highly sessionable American west coast style pale is a deep amber colour featuring tropical stone fruit aromas and a squeaky-clean finish that begs you to take another sip.
Generously hopped with simcoe, galaxy and Amarillo hop varieties, it is supported by toasty amber and crystal malts.
Get in quick and grab some bottles or settle in for a pint or two at the Beer Hall. You can also find it in the following venues and stores:
- Grand Trailer Park Taverna – CBD
- Edinburgh Castle – Brunswick
- Cellabrations – Southland (Cheltenham)
- Windy Mile – Diamond Creek
- Nillumbik Cellars – Diamond Creek
- Greythorn Cellars – Balwyn North